Draft Profile: TCU CB Jeff Gladney Jr.
17 January 2020 DRAFT
Jeff Gladney Jr. 2020 NFL Draft Profile
Measureables: 6′ 195 LBs
Jeff Gladney Jr. REALLY loves to compete. Every play you see him on the field he has high energy and juice in his legs. He is a good size for a corner with great speed but more importantly, incredible quickness. Gladney can change direction at will and mirror receivers all day. He is a willing tackler and loves to get into the mix on tackles. Has great leverage through routes and doesn’t bite on much.
Career Stats via, ESPN
2019 vs Texas 8 tackles and 3 Pass Deflections
2018 vs Kansas St. 10 tackles 1 sack
- Great athlete;
- a lot of pass breakups;
- willing tackler;
- big hits;
- hip fluidity and quick change of direction skills are off the charts;
- competes, competes, competes;
- high IQ and very fast to react;
- goes against very highly regarded competition week in and week out
- Needs to work on rerouting skills;
- less hands on when ball is in the air;
- more INTs.
NFL Comparison: Marcus Peters
Projection: Late 1st to mid 2nd round